Fertility Protocol Compliance just got easier.
We have made fertility protocols easier with our Blue Cow Red Cow Fertility Suite. The clear labels and equipment are appreciated by producers and veterinarians alike because it has simplified and improved on-farm compliance.
- The highest concentration of gonadorelin available (100mcg/mL).
- GONAbreed contains gonadorelin acetate, which has demonstrated superior ovulation and pregnancy outcomes when compared to gonadorelin hydrochloride.1
- Provides more doses per vial, for fewer vial switch-outs.
- estroPLAN is FDA-approved for use to induce luteolysis in cattle to manipulate the estrous cycle.
- Contains cloprostenol sodium (250mcg/mL).
View Full Production Information for GONAbreed and estroPLAN (pdf)
References: 1. Souza AH, Cunha AP, Silva EPB, et al. (2009). Comparison of gonadorelin products in lactating dairy cows; Efficiency based on induction of ovulation of an of an accessory follicle and circulator luteinizing hormone profiles.Theriogeniology. 2009;72(2):271-279.
GONAbreed (gonadorelin acetate) PRECAUTIONS: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY, NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
estroPLAN (cloprostenol sodium) PRECAUTIONS: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY, NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Women of childbearing age, asthmatics and persons with bronchial and other respiratory problems should exercise extreme caution when handling this product. In the early stages, women may be unaware of their pregnancies. estroPLAN is readily absorbed through the skin and may cause abortion and/or bronchospasms. Direct contact with the skin should therefore be avoided. Accidental spillage on the skin should be washed off immediately with soap and water.